Sunday, June 25, 2017

ALS News Today & Me...Plus, a Few Acrobats!



It's been a while since my last post, but 'not to worry' about my brief absence - - as I have been super-busy and have good news to share!

Yes, things have been rather hectic (all good!) for me, but finally everything is back in place. So taking advantage of this "breathing space," let me catch you up on the news - - ALS News Today - - that is!
ALS News Today is an online health news service dedicated to reporting the latest research, innovations and treatments for ALS. And they invited me to write a weekly column for their site, named: Living Well with ALS - - A Column by Dagmar Munn with my articles published every Tuesday. Of course, I jumped at the opportunity to help increase awareness of ALS.

So far, I've had four articles published and you can check them out here: My articles. I look forward to many more to follow! ...Along with new posts to my ALS and Wellness blog site!

ALS News Today is part of Bio News Services, which offers over 20+ tailored news sites representing a whole list of diseases and conditions that often are overlooked by traditional health news resources. Take a look at the impressive list here: Other BioNews health news sites - - you might just find one representing a health condition that a family member or friend would benefit from learning more about. Each site also boasts patient-bloggers who share their uplifting stories and experiences.

My other distraction has come from my volunteer duties assisting a great non-profit organization the World Acrobatics Society. I'm currently their web master (last year I designed their new web site) and these summer months are focused on preparations for their big annual Congress & Awards Banquet happening in early September in Las Vegas.  

Creating new images (like the one above) and uploading all the event registration information proved to me that Hofstadter's law - - "It always takes longer than you expect" - - still lurks behind every project!!

Hope your summer is going well. 
Be well and don't forget to find time to laugh!
Dagmar Munn
ALS and Wellness Blogger




"People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy."
Anton Chekhov

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. They will be posted soon.